04/06/2014

A chiffon flow.

Lately I have been loving long asymmetric shirts, skirts over pants and so on. And I though this shirt from 6KS would be a great addition to my shirt collection. I love a delicate chiffon layer over rougher materials. :) And yes, I am wearing that heels again, uaaa. :)
Are you guys watching The Bachelorette? I am basically obsessed with it. There are rumours with whom Andi will end up and if they are true, I totally guessed it at the beginning! Andi and Josh have that chemistry that you can't overlook.<3 But my crush on the show was definitely Eric and I didn't even know he passed away, I found out only about a week ago. So sad.:((

I got a loooot of Spanish ladies follow me up here yesterday and I if anyone would be that kind to let me know where you found out about my bloggie, I would be reeeeaaallyyyy happy!:))

light jeans, lace up heels, chiffon shirt asymmetric black, black blazer, layering outfit, blogger


Jeans, sweater- Zara, blazer- Mango, heels- Boohoo, bag- H&M, asymmetric shirt- 6KS (HERE)


light jeans, lace up heels, chiffon shirt asymmetric black, black blazer, layering outfit, blogger
Photos by Robert Ribič

Love,
Kat

17 comments:

  1. Très joli look!
    Deltreylicious
    http://blackbeauty-mode-tendance.eklablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the layering and the choice of accessories! Great bag!



    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog yesterday reading a spanish blog (http://www.midiariomaschic.com/2014/06/descubriendoel-estilo-que-me-encanta.html)
    I love your style

    Kisses from Barcelona

    Bea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Bea! Thank you two times :)) <3

      Delete
  4. Petke so božanske. <3
    J.
    http://fashionandpinkheart.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pants and shoes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah!! I found your Blog reading a Mi diario mas chic!!! Both blogs are wonderful ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. ! Beautiful looks! From Galicia,Spain.,other Bea.Besssooos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool layering and cool photos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your heels are to die for!

    creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome layering! I'd like to try it too sometime! :)

    ravenmaidenmaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love this you look so chic! The shoes are fieercce :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!