27/06/2014

Belly belly.

Crazy about crop tops lately, yes! But I can't help it. I have sooo many of them now, almost too much! But on the other hand you can never have too many black tops. :)
It is less than a week until my b-day! How cooool is this! I am always sooo excited for my birthday but every year I am kinda disappointed, hopefully this year will be fun as hell! I have an exam first, but then fun all day I hope. And it is good that my b-day is when sales are in full swing in stores, so it is a win win situation. Win for my soul and win for my wallet, ha!:)) Oh, yesterday I was at H&M sales and I found jeans with ripped knees for ridiculously low price! Crazzzzyyyy. :)


Pants, bag- Zara, top- Primark, cardigan- H&M, slipons- Topshop


Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Kat

10 comments:

  1. You look awesome! Have a great birthday!

    www.lydiatrj.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool and casual, you have an amazing figure x

    aforvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. <333 lovely look !
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfits ! I love big bags
    outsidekatte.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. There is nothing better than sale-hunting, so enjoy it ;) Great look btw!
    Have good Sunday!
    anjage.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful photos and even better outfit.
    majnira.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice flat stomach. Crop tops suit you well.

    http://the-renaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!