09/06/2014

Draped shirt x Dressign.

How do you like this crop top from DRESSIGN? It is actually a full shirt but I kinda folded it, I think it looks good as a crop top too! Expecially because of the nice draping on the top.:) I've been wearing these lace up heels on sooo many outfit post here, it seems that this is the only pair I have! But it's not, don't worry, they are just the hottest heels ever, I can't help myself!:)
I can't believe the Game of thrones season is coming to an end, talk about one year of waiting again. I was watching all the interviews with the actors yesterday, instead of studying, I have been very productive obviously. All I can say is Khal Drogo forevaaah. <3

dressign striped shirt, business casual look, crop top draped, peg leg trousers pants, style blogger, fashion blog, black blazer outfit

 Blazer- Mango, pants- Asos, heels- Boohoo, shirt- DRESSIGN (click)

dressign striped shirt, business casual look, crop top draped, peg leg trousers pants, style blogger, fashion blog, black blazer outfit
dressign striped shirt, business casual look, crop top draped, peg leg trousers pants, style blogger, fashion blog, black blazer outfit
Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Kat

10 comments:

  1. another amazing look, love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. beautiful photos ! :)
    http://outsidekatte.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just can say it again and again: LOVE your style, your blog, your posts and the photos. I think you are one of the best bloggers I know because I always have the feeling, that you are real and you will stay real. I had to write you those words (;

    - Casey ☼

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Casey,
      thank you very much! It is not often that I get meaningful comments! And thank you for all the comments you have been posting to me, I really appreciate it and notice every single one of them!:) <3

      Delete
  4. Love how you folded the top into a cropped one, what a creative idea! :)

    ravenmaidenmaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Obsessed with this! I've been loving crop tops lately, and I love how you styled this!
    xo Kat
    www.withlovefromkat.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great idea to crop the top! And the outfit is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!