06/06/2014

High waisted shorts x YHF.

I always wanted to own high waisted shorts but every pair was always so high that half of your bum was out. I hate that! And when I got these amazing shorts from YOUNG HUNGRY FREE (click click) I was pleasantly surprised, they are as classy as shorts can be! And apart from that I don't really own any ripped shorts, so I was so excited to get these, they are soooo cool. Collaborating with such an amazing store is always a pleasure!:)
I've had a full couple of days and today is no different! But all on the side I can't wait till next Friday when all my tortures a.k.a. studying will come to an end, at least I can hope so!:)

high waisted ripped shorts, longline black vest gilet, black hairy slip on sneakers plimsolls, style blogger, fashion blog




Shirt- H&M, vest- Front Row Shop, sneakers- Topshop, shorts- YOUNG HUNGRY FREE (click)


high waisted ripped shorts, longline black vest gilet, black hairy slip on sneakers plimsolls, style blogger, fashion blog
Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Kat

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful vest and sneakers. I want the same now! The combination seems very effortless and cool, definitely a favorite!
    www.maggiecallife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is gorgeous!! I love this combo ♥
    I followed you on facebook and bloglovin :) I would love to if you'd do the same !
    http://stormia-fashion.blogspot.com/
    kisses ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. predobro

    http://diary-of-shopaholic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love! Awesome look, gorgeous vest and shorts!
    kisses)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those shorts! I know what you mean about most shorts not quite fitting right haha. -Hanna Lei

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pairing of the ripped high waist denims and the vans, totally adoring this casual look. Glad I clicked on your comment on ATLANTIC PACIFIC's blog and got led back here to yours. Your blog's pics and layouts are great too, keep it up! Just followed on GFC and bloglovin' <3 I just posted my version of a FRENCH CHIC BIRTHDAY ensemble, with a really cool neckerchief, ALEXANDER WANG leather cut out trousers, ACNE blazer and clutch, it's one of my MOST popular and coolest looks, it would mean lot to me if you comment on it, MERCI BEAUCOUP! #FRENCH

    xx The Provoker
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/06/formulating-french.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. This would be a perfect outfit to wear to uni classes!

    ravenmaidenmaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool vest! I love that outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow! <3 love it!

    www.kassparaz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!