10/06/2014

The Kaftan.

When I first saw this H&M kaftan I fell in love, honest to god! I love light summer "jackets". Last year I was kinda into kimonos but I don't really like them anymore except if they are reeeeeally long. So this summer I hope I will be wearing nice and long chiffon kaftans! The good thing is that they can be a good piece for layering too. :)

hm 2014 kaftan kimono, black crop top and high waisted jeans, slip on sneakers black, blogger

Pants- Zara, crop top- Primark, sneakers- Topshop, kaftan- H&M


hm 2014 kaftan kimono, black crop top and high waisted jeans, slip on sneakers black, blogger
Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Kat

15 comments:

  1. You look stunning. I love the simplicity of this outfit. Such a beautiful kaftan and pretty affordable which is always good. Love the colors! :)
    www.maggiecallife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this outfit!


    http://creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. The kaftan is just the perfect finishing touch to this look! x

    ravenmaidenmaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The kaftan is the perfect finishing touch to this look x

    ravenmaidenmaven.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this kimono.

    www.LavishLibra.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so lovely! I have a giveaway on my blog, if you're interested. Have an amazing day!

    giveaway♥blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you styled the kaftan, these photos are fabulous.

    Elizabeth x | www.candyflosscurlscupcakesandcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool outfit!!! Love the kaftan <3

    Fabio

    www.theblack-hairedboy.blogspot.com

    www.facebook.com/theblackhairedboy

    ReplyDelete
  9. Perfect combo !
    xx
    www.artemis-leblog.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!