08/07/2014

Bucket bag.

IT BAG! I have been loving bucket bags forever! About 7 years ago I had one and I wore it everywhere and all the time. Now it is just hanging in my closet because it is really worn out and damaged, but it brings nice memories. But a while ago I found one perfect bucket bag in Parfois and I was thinking and thinking if I should get it. And I finally bought it yesterday so there is another black bag in my collection. I think bucket bag is the perfect to-go bag. In love with Mansur Gavriel bag.<3


bucket bag, inspiration, fashion trends 2014, blogger
Photos found on Pinterest


2 comments:

  1. I'm loving it also.It's a big trend this season and I want to buy one too. Zara had a good one and it was very cheap but I didn't buy it and now am regretting it. I guess I should check if they still have it .. :)
    http://maggiecallife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. My Mansur Gavriel arrived yesterday!
    It's pure heaven :))
    Nice pics :))
    x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!