14/07/2014

LBD.

Do you like my new bomber jacket? I got it at Zara sales, I always find great things there. I love that it looks a bit more expensive, the material is really nice, not like usual bomber. I have my eye on a few things at Zara now, I want it aaaalll! You know that feeling!:)
My last two days can be described with one word- Scandal. I became obsessed with the show, unexplainable. At least something to do this summer... or maybe not. This three seasons will be over in a few days, baaa. :)

zara bomber jacket 2014, little black dress outfit, lace up sandals, blogger outfit

Dress- Selfridges (old), jacket- Zara, heels- Topshop


zara bomber jacket 2014, little black dress outfit, lace up sandals, blogger outfit
Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Kat

11 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look so much! Great mix!! So inspiring!! Have an amazing week!!

    Fashionbyladym.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this look! Zara's sales are always so amazing

    http://heyprettything.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this outfit! That bomber jacket is great.

    Mindy

    www.kindofluxe.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your shoes! And yes, I'm dying over the sales too! So many things to buy...!

    www.lydiatrj.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shoes! I share your pain when it comes to sales, my bank account is broken ;) Visit me, maybe follow each other? kisses x

    www.kayilo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Neobičan, ali odličan spoj! Sjajno!

    ReplyDelete
  8. bolje ne moze, sjajno!!

    http://diary-of-shopaholic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!