21/07/2014

Linen shirt.

I'm back and black! My nice tanned skin makes me happy.:) Vacation was nice, I don't really have any photos from there, only a few. Croatian coast is really nice, water is great! And Croatian men are haaawt, I can not believe I haven't noticed this before, uoooo!:)
This white linen shirt is one of my Zara sale purchases, there is nothing like a white basic. I got myself another thing, I reeeally wanted it! Now only autumn has to come so I can wear it.:) 

basic outfit, blogger style, ripped knees jeans, basic white shirt outfit, lace up sandals

Shirt- Zara, jeans- H&M, sandals- Topshop


Photos by Robert Ribič

Love,
Kat

11 comments:

  1. Fab look and pics :)
    Glad you had a good holiday...nice to have you back!
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nice,I love it!
      There it is a big discount for celine bags www.celineofficialmall.com

      Delete
  2. I hope you had a really good time in Croatia :)

    http://diary-of-shopaholic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you had a great vacation. Love this look too!

    www.lydiatrj.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great simple look, those jeans look amazing on you!

    JUSTADDCAKE

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great outfit. So casual smart!
    www,stylespectra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Girl you are killing this outfit. LOVE the heels.,

    Raven.

    I would love it if you would check out and follow my blog: simplesassysultry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is gorgeous! So simple and yet so chic!

    --
    Michelle | http://mxpstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the shoes!! Pretty a new boho style outfit post up on my blog!! I hope you like it!! :)

    http://www.grabmyhips.blogspot.com.es/2014/07/boho-chic.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice pic. linen is known as one of the best fabric. Linen fabric made from natural resources. linen help to protect skin from radiation.

    Beige Linen Shirt

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!