31/07/2014

Mesh.

Before anything I want to say that I was choosen as a finalist at Aftershock competition! How cool is that! And now I need YOU and YOUR votes! The prize includes a trip to London and if you have been following me you know that I wish more than anything to visit that beautiful city once again! :3 So please help me win this shit!:)) And above all, with voting you can win a voucher too!:)


How do you like this mesh dress? It is a little over the top for daily look but I tried to tone it down a little with my new oversized denim jacket. What do you think of it?:) 

white mesh dress, hm oversized ripped light denim jacket, blogger outfit

Jacket- H&M, heels- Bershka, dress- Lovely wholesale (here)


white mesh dress, hm oversized ripped light denim jacket, blogger outfit
Photos by Robert Ribič

Love,
Kat

6 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with mesh, especially the white mesh! Great dress!



    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great color palette! That mesh dress is so beautiful...

    love, maria
    www.marieroget.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pretty - I just miss one of your little black bags to it. ;)

    Love,
    Casey from sexbooksandheavymetal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Voted for you! Good luck :) Love your blog and love the tonality in these photos!

    -- Michelle | http://mxpstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Morem ti povedat, da imaš resnično čudovite kombinacije!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!