09/07/2014

Minimalistic.

How do you like this bucket bag from Lovely wholesale? The perfect size! Make sure you check it out!:) These black pants I'm wearing have been on my wishlist for too long, they are the perfect material! I own them in beige colour and I really wanted them in black, but I kinda waited for sales to begin. Now I got them for a bargain! They are cool for laid back look and also for a bit more formal one. Pairing them with sneakers is my favourite combo!
Only two days left until vacation! I am already dreaming about the sea, can't wait. <3

minimalistic outfit, formal pants with sneakers, snake slip on sneakers, blogger, bucket bag outfit

 Shirt, pants, slip ons- H&M, bag- Lovely Wholesale (HERE)

minimalistic outfit, formal pants with sneakers, snake slip on sneakers, blogger, bucket bag outfit
Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Kat

5 comments:

  1. In love with this outfit, those pants are amazing! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are always perfect! Love Katarina <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit, i dobro ti stoji! I cipele mi se isto svidjaju samo da je neki drigo print.

    http://girlfromnk.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful look and shoes. :)

    XX,
    Diane from Poland...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!