10/07/2014

Shift dress.

What do you think about my birthday attire? I bought this awesome dress for my birthday, I wanted a simple daily dress for a while now and this one is perfect. It is from Promod (guess the size of it, I bet you can't, ha!!:)) and currently my favourite bag is from Parfois which are my top stores! I was wearing al my favourites on my special day.:) I saw the new collection from Parfois the other day and there is one bag I am completely in love with! But I have toooo much bags already. :(


striped shift dress promod, white clutch bag parfois, outfit, blogger

Dress- Promod, bag- Parfois, flats- Asos


striped shift dress promod, white clutch bag parfois, outfit, blogger
Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Kat

7 comments:

  1. This dress is beautiful and exactly my style. Have been searching for the perfect, simple striped dress and this seems to be what I want. You look amazing! :)
    http://maggiecallife.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look amazing! Great look! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely dress, you look amazing! :)

    xxx Nausikaä
    www.fashionatic.be

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing!!!!!!! <3 you are stunning :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the monochrome outfit!
    Its a tad late but happy birthday!

    EMMA LOUISE XX

    ReplyDelete
  6. loving this babydoll dress with pointed flats, we are so into them right now!!

    xoxo
    m&z

    mabelandzora.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!