04/07/2014

Sporty Friday.

My birthday has passed and it was sooo much fun! I had an exam first but then it was better. We had the beeest party ever! Unfortunately it started raining later in the night and I was wearing flats and skirt... so I am kinda sick now, ah. 
It doesn't feel like summer yet, at least in the evening so long sleeves are it thing for me now! If you haven't noticed, I have added a new "Shop my closet" button, where you can buy my clothes! And these leather pants I'm wearing on  todays post are for sale too!:)

leather sweatpants outfit, black slip on sneakers, all black outfit, blogger

Leather sweatpants- Asos (old), sweater- H&M, slip ons- Topshop


Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Kat

6 comments:

  1. Srecan rodjendan sa zakasnjenjem! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome outfit! I love how effortless and cool it is. Perfect for everyday :)
    http://maggiecallife.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy B-day.
    Nice outfit, love the pants. :D

    http://girlfromnk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool outfit! Could be good with some simple jewelry <3

    www.nelliescloset.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday !!
    Love this outfit...simple and chic :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the all black look. It always looks so sleek!


    meyouandhayleylarue.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!