24/07/2014

Suede boots.

Boots in the summer? Yes! I love combos with suede ankle boots, they give a bit of boho vibe! My ultimate dream is a crochet dress with suede boots. Gotta find a good crochet dress I guess! In the summer I always like different kind of dresses, not just simple and plain. Summer does this to me I guess.:)
I have such a busy day today, I can't even say! Taking some photos and then working all evening... Not my kind of a day.:) And I just realized that July is almost over! This means studying for exams is coming close... bad!

cut off high waisted shorts, blue shirt outfit, suede boots, blogger style

Boots- Promod, shorts- Young Hungry Free (here), shirt- Front Row Shop (here)


cut off high waisted shorts, blue shirt outfit, suede boots, blogger style

Photos by Robert Ribič


Love,
Kat

13 comments:

  1. Love this outfit! The shorts are awesome :) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Très sympa comme look :) J'adore le short !

    http://darkside-of-fashion.blogspot.fr
    Saskia! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love distressed denim paired with smart shirts <3 Good idea to add the suede booties! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. świetny prosty zestaw! bardzo mi się podoba!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pairing of boots with denim shorts!

    www.lydiatrj.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Świetnie wyglądasz, szorty są rewelacyjne :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. que look mas acertado me ha encantado
    saludos
    http://nadya-carol.blogspot.fr/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful article! We are linking to this great post on our site. Keep up the good writing.
    suede boots

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful article! We are linking to this great post on our site. Keep up the good writing.
    suede boots

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!