12/08/2014

Cap toe espadrilles.

I never really liked espadrilles but when I saw that Chanel ones....man, I fell in love. I really like them in leather form because you can wear them in autumn and spring I guess, but if you can't find them... the ones made of textile are ok too! So obviously I can not afford the original, but I found these cute ones from Asos store. They have this cute cap toe going on and that is all I need! Comfy shoes, gotta say.

chanel cap toe espadrilles lookalike knockoff, nude black cap toe espadrilles, blogger
Photo by Robert Ribič

7 comments:

  1. I have had these in my Asos wishlist for so long that they got out of stock! Why did not just buy them immediately!? :)


    http://jeansandroses.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Très jolies ces espadrilles!
    Deltrey de deltreylicious blog mode et beauté

    ReplyDelete
  3. These espadrilles are simple & chic. ASOS is always a good choice! :] // itsCarmen.com ☼

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful photographs!

    Tamara
    www.trulytamara.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!