18/08/2014

Chances I didn't take...

...are the ones I regret the most! And one of them happened two days ago! So angry. I hate when I don't have enough courage in the to do something. And the I always wait for the second chance. I just hope this time this second chance won't take a year to come. But what if the chance won't come at all?! I guess destiny has it's own ways. If it's destined it will happen for sure!:)
Today I'm going to the seaside for a day. Gotta fill my batteries a bit!:) 

minimalistic style outfit, blogger outfit, blue shirt, black slip on sneakers, white backpack

Jeans- H&M, sneakers- Topshop, backpack, shirt- Front row shop


minimalistic style outfit, blogger outfit, blue shirt, black slip on sneakers, white backpack
Photos by Robert Ribič

Love,
Kat

7 comments:

  1. Cool casual outfit, really like it and its amazing for everyday when you have so much to do around the town.
    ++++

    http://girlfromnk.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. really nice,love ripped jeans! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sometimes we have to put our fears aside and take those chances! Btw,nice casual outfit!
    Obsessed Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!