25/08/2014

Cut offs.

I just can't get enough of outfits with black slip ons! They are the best sneakers ever, honestly. I wear them all the time especially now in a colder weather. And a combo with blazer is my favourite. Actually I really like blazer and shorts combo. 
My computer broke down, I'm so angry! I hate when I have extra costs at the time when I am saving for something else that is rushing my way like my trip! Anyway, I can't wait to travel in a few weeks, I hope it will be warm enough to swim in the sea!:) 


 Slipons- Topshop, shorts- H&M, camisole- Young hungry free (here), blazer- Young hungry free (here)


Photos by Robert Ribič

Love,
Kat

7 comments:

  1. I ja volim kombinaciju blejzera i sorca. Super!

    http://balkanstylebym.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kombinacija mi je slatka, ali u istom fazonu kao poslednje 2 koje sam vidjela na tvoj blog. :D

    http://girlfromnk.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww - I love the pictures and your outfit. And I really like that you wear your clothes more times, not just one time for blogging. Makes you real, even if you look so great. And so.. Cool without wanting to be so.

    I'm writing nonsense.. So.. Have a nice evening!
    Casey

    ReplyDelete
  4. Slike su uvijek predobre! Pohvale fotografu koji je vjerojatno profesionalac :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful! I am so happy that I found you blog via lookbook, it is soo cool! I will follow you via bloglovin and co, so I don't miss your beautiful putfits! Lovely!, Maybe have a look at my blog, too? It's so new, and I am really new to all this!
    Love,
    Phia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that simplicity!
    xo from Sydney!
    http://vivid-room.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love this! Beautiful pictures <3

    XxX
    www.wendyvansoest.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!