04/08/2014

Galeano.

Since I like helping others and combining fashion and charity is great, I wanted to present to you the Lempira project by Galeano. With every purchased T-shirt, Galeano gives food for one week to a person in extreme poverty (in Honduras) No matter where are you from I think one should help the other if you can. And apart from charity, their T-shirts have awesome design! Make sure you get one too!:)
Today is the day, I'm going to the seaside! I can't wait to swim and swim and swiiiim...:) Meanwhile you can VOTE for me HERE. Thanks!<3


Pants- H&M, heels- Bershka, long shirt- YESFOR (here), T-shirt- GALEANO



galeano lempira project, leather pants blogger outfit, printed t shirt
Photos by Robert Ribič

 Love,
Kat

8 comments:

  1. You look so lovely! I´m glad I found out your blog, it´s great and now I´m your new follower :)

    www.dodolce.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your photos are amazing! And loving this long shirt so much :) Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. świetna koszulka ;))
    pozdrawiam woman-with-class.blogspot.com ;))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice casual look! Love your shirt!

    Raven.


    simplesassysultry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Čudovitaa od glave do pet! Majčka je res luštna, lepo si jo pokombinirala s temi hlačami in jopico :)
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. So great outfit!

    http://hiddenndreamms.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!