16/08/2014

Scuba frill.

Do you think frill skirts are over? I don't! I am still obsessed with my black one from Zara and now I have a white one too! This one is from Young Hungry Free. I love it especially because it is a scuba material. Nice nice niceee!
I am so tired from working but I have to hold it for two more days and then seaside I hope! I can't wait for a day off. And then I will have to study for couple of weeks, weeeee. But at least I have a few awesome packages on their way to me, one is extra special! I simply love blogging! :)

white frill skirt young hungry free, minimalistic outfit, style blogger, white skirt, scuba skirt

Sweater- Zara, heels- Bershka, skirt- Young Hungry Free (click)


white frill skirt young hungry free, minimalistic outfit, style blogger, white skirt, scuba skirt
Photos by Robert Ribič

Love,
Kat

12 comments:

  1. Love the sweater!


    creepersandcupcakes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Skirt is nice, I will just wear it with some other shirt, even if with this one looks nice. :D
    Nice post by the way. :D

    http://girlfromnk.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your skirt, I'm also in love with frill skirts- they're awesome!:) X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those skirts are beautiful! Simple, feminine and clean look. Perfect ;)

    love, maria
    www.marieroget.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always love how you keep your Looks simple but still interesting! :)

    best regards, Julia <3
    Julschge Fashion

    ReplyDelete
  6. Simple top but the skirt is so special. What a stunning look!



    xo freshfizzle

    ReplyDelete
  7. so stunning! love this look <3 <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. Spódnica świetna, bardzo oryginalna :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the skirt!
    www.stylespectra.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Imam jako slicnu bijelu suknju iz Zare i cesto je nosim ;) Super kombinacija!

    http://balkanstylebym.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!