27/08/2014

Spotted midi.

Have you noticed that I never wore a loose midi skirt? I always wanted one but I just feel like I could wear them casually and the proportions are kinda off on me without wearing heels. Actually I have an idea that might work but for now I think it looks good as a more formal outfit, perfect for a wedding guest maybe. I actually have a belt over my sweater here, it doesn't show!:)
I am so excited for the upcoming month, I have a few awesome collaborations in front of me. And I can't wait for my trip, just got myself some new swimsuit, it was about time. I am also considering to get white bikinis, what do you think? I always wanted white ones but my momma always said nooo, don't get the white ones! Whyyyy?:)

wedding guest outfit, white midi skirt, blogger, classy outfit

Sweater-H&M, heels- Bershka, skirt- Young hunry free (here)


Photos by Robert Ribič

Love,
Kat

7 comments:

  1. This is absolutely beautiful! I adore your skirt!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. super spódnica;)
    pozdrawiam serdecznie :)) woman-with-class.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Świetna spódniczka !

    pozdrawiam serdecznie i zapraszam do siebie :)
    katarzynaso.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning pictures! The lighting is gorgeous!
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!