05/09/2014

5/9.

Shorts aren't going anywhere if u ask me! I am still into summer clothes especially because in one week I am leaving on an awesome vacation! I am gonna swim and enjoy the sun and hot weather. At least I hope so!:)
We are taking photos today, it has been forever! But I had to work all the time, I have a break for a day or two now. I missed taking photos a lot, gotta say. But I received some new stuff, have to show them to you asap!:) I went shopping yesterday for half an hour because I needed new heels and I knew exactly what kind. And I found them but only in one store. I am really surprised sometimes because I usually search for basic models and here in Lj it's usually hard to find them!

boyfriend shorts, ripped jeans, minimalistic outfit, blogger, stripes

Jacket, bag- Zara, boyfriend shorts- Vero moda, shirt- Review, slip ons- Topshop


boyfriend shorts, ripped jeans, minimalistic outfit, blogger, stripes
Photos by Robert Ribič

Love,
Kat

5 comments:

  1. Gorgeous look! I found your blog at Lookbook. Love it, follow you now! <3

    XxX
    www.wendyvansoest.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the street style, I'm not ready for shorts to go either!

    -- Michelle | MXP STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like your outfits! It's so simple and stylish!!!
    -Kate (http://bnbuzz.wordpress.com)

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is something about you :)

    Great simple outfit & Amazing photographs !!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute look! Can't wait to get another leather jacket; I only have 1 at the moment...


    angetombe87.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!