29/09/2014

Black and white.

Finally I can show you my IVYREVEL collab! We have been waiting for a good weather to take these photos. And me going to Malta wasn't helping to take them sooner either. But now here they are! Don't you just love Ivyrevel? I do! Amazing clothing, minimalistic with a twist, if you ask me.
I am just surprised at how many bad days I've been having this month! Something is up in the universe obv. But I figured that there is nothing tah a hug from my doggie can't fix. Animals have such a powerful energy!:)

You can have a 15% off your purchase at IVYREVEL with the code 'KATIQUETTE-CL'! Valid until 5th OCT.


Heels- Bata, dress- Ivyrevel (HERE), blazer- Front Row Shop (HERE)



Photos by Robert Ribič

Love,
Kat

10 comments:

  1. Love the classic black and white look!

    — Michelle | MXP STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are absolutely gorgeous, love the shoes, where are they from? x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lynne!<3

      They are from here http://www.bata.com/ :))

      Delete
  3. I love this b&w look, you're looking so good

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving this monochrome outfit, the jacket is absolutely stunning!! X

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this dress! love your blog, kisses from Spain
    unabrujaeneldesvan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow...great outfit...so simple but yet so chic...

    http://fashionpumpkin.com/queen-of-andaman/
    Please follow me on Bloglovin :https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/12565769

    ReplyDelete
  7. This look is outstanding - very great. You've always been doing a good job in styling. But this look is very impressing :) Love it.!

    Love,
    Casey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!