08/09/2014

Black bomber.

I really like bomber jackets, they are so versatile. Go ahead and check Glamorous store to get the one I'm wearing. I wanted to get a black bomber for a while, it is a classic for me. Can't wait to wear it with pencil skirt.
Only a few days until my vacation! I am already picking outfits in my mind. This time I will have my camera with me, gonna take some better photos I hope!:) 

black bomber jacket, minimalistic outfit, blogger, katiquette, suede boots

Jeans- Zara, shirt- H&M, boots- Promod, jacket- GLAMOROUS (here)


black bomber jacket, minimalistic outfit, blogger
Photos by Robert Ribič

Love,
Kat

13 comments:

  1. Those booties are fabulous! What collaboration is this? Check out my newest post which I shot in the fields of Essex featuring a VERY ALEXA CHUNG look, breton stripes and dungarees, and a very cool SUNITA MUKHI evil eye clutch, very illuminati ahaha!!! Plus glitter givenchy sandals!! Please do tell me what you think, and the popular highly requested evil eye clutch got over 1100 likes and 55 comments on instagram, you can buy it on my blog!

    INSTAGRAM: @THE_PROVOKER
    http://www.the-provoker.com/2014/09/eye-am-provoker.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. So stylish!

    http://ecleticaandchic.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pictures and I am also in love with these shoes!
    xxx
    www.once-in-paris.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a classic and chic look <3

    -- Michelle | MXP STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  5. The first photo is awesome. I love the action captured. Plus, your legs look looo0ong. :] // itsCarmen.com ☼ ☯

    ReplyDelete
  6. I agree on the bomber can throw them all our everything. I think you've got great shots here
    Lauren
    livinginaboxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the jacket!

    xo T.
    www.initialed.ca

    ReplyDelete
  8. legs for days!!! i love it! love the street style look!

    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous pictures and perfect look!
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!