10/09/2014

Blazer/shirt.

Those jeans are the tightest ever, really! I don't even know how can I fit into them. But somehow I do. I have to tell you that I found a nice mom jeans, they have it on sale at Asos. I have been searching for them for a while and I didn't want to spent a fortune on them. And I wanted a darker version, because I don't really like to wear light jeans in autumn and winter.:)
How do you like wearing blazers as "shirts"? This one from Zara is perfect for it I think. 

striped blazer, minimalistic outfit, only jeans, daniel wellington watch, blogger outfit

Blazer- Zara, jeans- Only, heels- Bershka, watch- Daniel Wellington (HERE)


Photos by Robert Ribič

Love,
Kat

7 comments:

  1. what a wonderful blazer-
    love it! it looks so comfy and stylish!
    kisses
    Maren Anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outifit!
    x
    http://mellscloset.blogspot.dk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super!

    http://balkanstylebym.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very chic! Love the stripes.
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!