30/09/2014

MALTA.

Finally I took time to go through photos and here are the ultimate ones. Photos that show you Malta through my eyes. 
I fell in love with this country so much it hurts. So many tourists, so many different people. Too kind people. I figure it is like this in every popular tourist city but here is a bit different. Relaxed, easy, happy life are the vibes I got and this is something that got me thinking about life and priorities. Having all these people and a sea a few feet away... this is my dream!:) The only bad thing when we were down there is the jellyfish sting, jaoooo.:) And one thing that also brought Malta so close to my heart is one person. You know, there must always be a love story on a trip.:)

My favourite photo is most definitely the last one. It sums up everything I wrote above.:) Oh, and the pasta photo.... best pasta with salmon and caviar ever! Rokna Italian restaurant. :)




 Golden bay sandy beach



 Jellyfish memory



Love,
Kat

9 comments:

  1. This summer I was on Gozo and I also felt in love in that country!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this pictures are stunning !!

    http://livelifeamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so good! And you seem happy!

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! Looks like so much fun <3

    — Michelle | MXP STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning photos! Looks like so much fun

    Made in Mauve

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great pics!!!
    xx
    http://thedreamisparis.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!