01/09/2014

Mondays.

My favourite kind of outfit here! Everything with a basic white tee is what I love the most. 
I'm counting days until our travel, can't wait! But until then I have to work all the time, no money no funny. And do you remember when I was writing about if I get a second chance at something... well I got it! And of course I screw up everything everything again, ha!:) And now I'm praying for a third chance.If it's destined.....:)


 Jeans- New look (old), shirt- H&M, jacket, bag- Zara, heels- Boohoo

Photos by Robert Ribič

Love,
Kat

11 comments:

  1. Odlicno!

    http://balkanstylebym.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. super outfit http://laurafashionblog.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Magnifique!!!
    Deltrey de deltreylicious blog mode et beauté

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such beautiful shots, I love those shoes <3

    -- Michelle | MXP STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love these pictures and love the outfit too!

    STYLURE
    STYLURE
    STYLURE

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super blogec, čudovit outfit :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great Bag !!! And I wish I could wear those shoes .... ;)

    Again - great photos !!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!