24/09/2014

Peep toe.

I have so much to tell but not a lot words to use! I have been pretty busy since I came from Malta and I am still processing everything that happened and all the feelings that I am feeling right now. I also have a bunch of photos to edit from my trip, a bunch of projects to finish... to many stuff to do but only one thing on my mind! But about that later...:)
Yesterday I have experienced my first thai massage and I am not that impressed... but I could get used to it.:P I am sure next time will be phenomenal!:) You can find my todays outfit on Cosmopolitan street style Slovenia too!


Shirt, jacket, jeans- Zara, heels- Bata


Photos by Robert Ribič

Love,
Kat

8 comments:

  1. Love your shoes!! Great outfit :) X

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this look :)

    http://thepink-lipstick.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  4. wowl you look very great sweety, love your shoes!:) and congratulations :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous photos! I am smitten with those beautiful boots
    xx
    www.insidein-insideout.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. I adore this look - great. Really. It's just perfect. (:
    Have a nice evening,
    Casey

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!