03/09/2014

Yugo.

I finally got myself white swimsuit, they are perfectly minimalistic. I like that kind of models that stay on their place if you put straps down because I hate the tan lines up there. It's funny than I am so into swimsuits now in September but what can I do!:)
I am just watching Orange is the new black before I leave for work. I just started watching season 2, it is pretty awesome show. :) And I am so happy because I finally passed an exam that I honestly hated from day 1!:)


Cardigan, pants, shirt- H&M, sandals- Zara



Photos by Robert Ribič

Love,
Kat

7 comments:

  1. Beautiful look and photographs as always. :)
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous! love it <3
    suits you so well.
    all the best
    Maren Anita

    FASHION-MEETS-ART by Maren Anita

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your cardigan, the length is perfect! Congrats on passing your exam!! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have yet to see Orange is the New Black, but I've heard great things

    -- Michelle | MXP STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  5. Divna <3

    http://sinthewonderland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!