27/10/2014

A little different.

When I go to the store or I buy online I get quickly confused with pretty tops and sale prices. I just want to have everything! But in reality I know I will wear it only once or twice. So I usually buy basic shirts and then I actually wear them a lot. But once in a while I like to treat myself with a different shirt, in this case this lace one.:)
I can finally say that my nails are coming back in their shape! I had gel nails for half a year I think and they got quite bad. But now 3 months after not having gel on, they are good again! I missed using my nailpolishes.:)


Pants- Topshop, jacket- H&M, heels- Boohoo, shirt- Lovely Wholesale





Love,
Kat

9 comments:

  1. Bardzo mi się podoba takie połaczenie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ta majca je prelijepa, odusevljena sam. Takodje mi se i pantalone svidjaju! Niceee *.*

    http://girlfromnk.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! the pants are gorgeous:) X

    ReplyDelete
  4. ślicznie wyglądasz;)
    pozdrawiam cieplutko :)
    woman-with-class.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love this outfit! love your style!

    agnes
    new post: major transition.
    http://august-days.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great shoes! And I love the jean jacket over the shoulders! Great styling

    www.jjfaust.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful outfit!
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. First three sentences totally describe me. Anyway, I love your shoes and the whole styling!

    X,
    coquettishbelle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!