22/10/2014

All beige.

From all black to all white, pardon, beige! And of course my beloved Daniel Wellington watch on my wrist. I haven't been wearing these pants a lot, I am always afraid they will get dirty. The same story with all light pants in my closet!:)
I have been so busy lately, every day is college time, then maybe I go working, driving here and there... and the day passes!:)

all white outfit, formal pants, oversized sweater, blogger outfit, daniel wellington wrist watch

Sweater, pants- H&M, heels- Bershka, watch- Daniel Wellington


all white outfit, formal pants, oversized sweater, blogger outfit, daniel wellington wrist watch
Edited by me

Love,
Kat

15 comments:

  1. nice white combination!


    pozdrawiam
    velvetbambi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! Love this look:) X

    www.fashionable-passion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. cudowny sweter! w spodniach wyglądasz bosko ale ja bym się chyba w nich nie czuła ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great look!) New post http://www.elationofcreation.com/2014/10/shorts.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Klasyka w najlepszym wydaniu! Bardzo ładna, prosta i nieprzekombinowana stylizacja :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG I just found your blog and I love it! Beautiful pictures

    -Kárin

    NEW POSTS DAILY!

    KÀRIN STYLES

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful and simple! Love this outfit.

    love, maria
    marieroget.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  8. Treba cesce da nosis svjetlije boje, super ti stoje! ;)

    http://balkanstylebym.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ovo je odlicno!!!! Predobro ti sve stoji!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great simple look! Love these pants I'm looking for something similar:) nice blog would you like to follow each other? Visit me, kisses x

    Www.kayilo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the look!

    Jenny
    http://sequinsandsweets.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice blog, gurl! Great pictures :)

    http://theblonde-diary.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  13. Bardzo mi się podoba! prosto, kobieco, szykownie. I biel...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!