15/10/2014

Button it up.

Hello tartan, once again. It has become a classic piece in my wardrobe. Talking about wardrobe, yesterday evening I was reorganizing my closet and noticed that I own sooo many basic shirts but only in 3 colours.:) And honestly I don't mind having a bunch of different models of basics in my closet. Actually I bought two more yesterday, ha.:) The hardest is to find a really good snow white shirt, there aren't many if you ask me.


Shirt- New Yorker, boyfriend jeans- H&M, bag- Ebay, heels- Boohoo


Edited by me


Love,
Kat

12 comments:

  1. Lovely! I adore the button up shirt! X

    www.fashionable-passion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Świetny wpis! Na prawdę mi się podoba :) Pozdrawiam! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. super je ovo

    http://diary-of-shopaholic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. prosto, a tak świetnie, że nie mogę przestać podziwiać :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awsome styling! Love these heels!
    Kisses
    Aga

    Check my new post:
    Look of the day - statement necklace
    www.agasuitcase.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. perfect combination! casual chic as i like it! :)

    xxx
    www.once-in-paris.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely!!!Its a perfect outfit!

    Kisses!

    Anouckinha's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  8. you have gorgeous taste...love this outfit, it looks more expensive than it actually is.
    love it!
    xo, zia

    ziaglance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This outfit looks great, very current and young. The tartan button down shirt and aged jeans go great with the shoes adding just that touch of girly glamour to the boyishness of the outfit. Excellent choice of shops proving that a classy boho chic look can be achieved at an affordable price.

    Angella Frasier @ 4 Wardrobe

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!