01/10/2014

Momsies.

Do you like mom jeans? I've been admiring them for too long and now I have them! I got them on Asos sale and they are slim model. I don't think classic mom jeans model suits me really well. Now I want black momsies too! High waist is the thing!:)
Yesterday I had a meeting and went to do a little shopping since they have sale in some stores. One thing you don't know about me is that I am obsessed with lingerie. I already have too much of it so I usually wait for sales to get new candy a little bit cheaper.:)

mom jeans, minimalistic outfit, basics, blogger

Shirt- H&M, heels- Bershka, jeans- Asos, blazer- Front Row Shop (HERE)


mom jeans, minimalistic outfit, basics, blogger
Photos by Robert Ribič

Love,
Kat

15 comments:

  1. I love a good Mom Jean, I have only ever had Topshop ones but your look great! May have to try them x

    http://aforvogue.blogspot.co.uk/2014/10/camel.html

    www.aforvogue.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your jeans, they look amazing on you! X

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Fantastic look dear :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. uwielbiam spodnie z podwyższonym stanem :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not really fan of that jeans but they look really food with a heels. :D

    http://girlfromnk.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  6. płaszczyk idealnie skrojony;)
    pozdrawiam serdecznie;) woman-with-class.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. que guapa!:)
    www.blogtheotherside.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Katarina,
    your style is always decent, but still outstanding! For me this is the real sense and purpose of fashion, looking and feeling good with matching simple outfits, without much lipstick or accessories!
    Concerning your blog, I especially like your header, due to it's wonderful toning.

    Please keep it up and I wish you a beautiful week!
    Matthias

    http://snapshopped.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. High waists are definitely the thing!!
    Love these jeans....they look fab on you :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  10. nice look, simple and elegant.

    www.tatsthepoint.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great heels! Forever in style

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love this black Outfit combination ...very clean and chic <3

    www.theeche.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look great! love that classy outfit:)
    please visit me in free time:)
    www.mesmerize87.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!