29/10/2014

Wednesdays.

Another peep toe heels look! I just love basic pieces together. But since now it is getting cold for this thin leather jacket I got myself a new one, a bit thicker and totally cold resistant. I mean I won't wear it in winter, but for now it is perfect. And it is a bit oversized. And it is on sale price in New Yorker. You can see it on my Instagram and Facebook page where I sometimes post my daily outfits.:)
Do you know when you think that some kind of people only exist in movies? Well I used to think that until last week when I met one person and I am just stunned. And not in a good way! Weird weird weird stuff going on here! :)



Love,
Kat

8 comments:

  1. Love those shoes!

    www.julialundin.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, it's Laura from Lookbook.nu! Love the look, I've got a pair of peep-toe boots too, and your blog is absolutely amazing x

    FASHION, EATS & TREATS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfection!
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. georgeous!
    love the shoes !
    xo, zia

    ziaglance.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!