26/11/2014

Black teddy.

This coat has been a dream of mine and I am sooo happy I got it. You can get yours at GLAMOROUS, I'm obsessed with this store. It will be perfect for snowy days. I am really into teddy coats lately and I might get a nude version soon. Light clothing looks good in winter. :)
I got my hi top slip ons yesterday and they look even better in real life! Now it is still a good weather for them, thank god. Will post them on my Instagram, don't forget to follow me! :)


Pants- Topshop, shirt- Zara, boots- Bershka, teddy coat- GLAMOROUS (here)



Photos by Jan Kršinar


Love,
Kat

7 comments:

  1. Your coat is absolutely gorgeous, I adore the texture!! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. bardzo fajnie wszystko zestawiłaś;)

    pozdrawiam serdecznie;)) woman-with-class.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super stylizacja.
    Bardzo podoba mi się ten look.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit!!

    www.ensembledeux.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!