03/11/2014

Pantsuit.

Pantsuit time! I really like a good classy pantsuit. In grey is my favourite but since I don't really have a lot of opportunities to wear pantsuit, I will just stick to the black one. 
Anyway, some of you may not know but I have naturally wavy hair and I always iron them. I used to hate my hair because there is so much work with straightening until now. I got my hair semi-permanently straightened and now I understand the struggles that women with straight hair have. I mean it is awesome that I wash my hair and wake up in the morning with straight hair but the fact that I have to wash them every couple of days and that there is no volume... terrible! I now really appreciate my wavy hair, I never had such problems before. My advice is you should be happy with your wavy hair no matter what!:)


Pants- H&M, sweater- Zara, heels- Bata, jacket- Front Row Shop



Love,
Kat

10 comments:

  1. prekrasna

    diary-of-shopaholic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Très joli look!
    Deltreylicious
    http://blackbeauty-mode-tendance.eklablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit! Have a nice day!)) http://www.elationofcreation.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the outfit!

    I have to straighten my hair too :((
    I've always been too scared to get a Brazilian straightening treatment done....and after your advice I will def steer clear!!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. uwielbiam minimalizm! świetne buty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how pantsuits look. They're so sophisticated looking! I've been on the hunt for a good pair for myself :)

    - MeYouandHayleyLarue.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am loving that black pantsuit! And yes, welcome to the nonstop marathon of washing your hair, I'm in this team too and know what you really mean :)

    Victoriya,
    www.fashion-with-style.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great outfit....mnogo mi se svidja!!!!


    http://www.fashionpumpkin.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!