23/12/2014

Big black bag.

My fake leather jacket is here agaiiiin! It is really kinda warm so I am still wearing it now, in the middle of December. Who knew! So this is probably my fave outfit ever, minimal with my high waisted jeans and pointed booties. The shirt is boyfriend cut, gotta get it in grey and black also, I love the high neck cut. Oh, and the bag. It was on my wishlist, I love the braids on the handles. It's hard to find a simple minimal large bag! :)
How awesome are these photos! Love them! Thanks to UroŇ°.:) 


Jeans- Zara, shirt- Asos, bag- H&M, jacket- New Yorker


Photos by UroŇ° Kramberger

Love,
Kat

5 comments:

  1. nice outfit'
    check out my new post
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2014/12/ray-silk-twill-scarf-with-suguru.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leather jackets are the best piece on the closet! And yours is gorgeous!
    Merry Christmas

    Love, Maria
    marieroget.blogspot.pt

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb shots :) I think you must share your photos on www.voguedrobe.com, too :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!