16/12/2014

Greyish.

My favourite combo this winter, all grey! This grey sweater is really my it item in my closet right now. 
I can't believe that Christmas is just around the corner. It is my favourite holiday. The Christmas lights and everything... magical. :) But until then still a lot of work and studying, weeee. :) Anyway, yesterday I spent some time with my grandma, she is the best person. I always love her advices and positive attitude in the times when I need it the most. :)


Sweater- H&M, bag- Zara


Photos by Jan Kršinar


Love,
Kat

8 comments:

  1. Love the sunglasses, the color goes so well with the grey outfit!

    NelliesCloset

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jednostavno a super! ;)

    http://balkanstylebym.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your sweater, grey is one of my favourite tones to wear too!! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks veeeeery good on you!!!! love your blogg

    check out my blog:
    http://straplesss.blogspot.pt

    follow me back <3

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!