01/12/2014

Minimal.

This might be the most minimalistic look of mine. The turtleneck sweater is like a dream, perfection! Anyway, the pants are from Asos, you can never have too much black pants. The colour washes out way too quickly! This is my main problem with all black clothing and I own way too much of it. So I always buy more stuff. Black must be black!
What a busy week this has been. Literally only a couple of hours of sleep, weeee. I love sleeping but a few months ago I noticed that I function way better if I sleep only 5 hours a day. But it is so haaard to actually get up. :)

minimalistic outfit, grey coat, chelsea boots, grey turtleneck, minimal + classic, blogger

Turtleneck- New Yorker, pants- Asos, coat- Zara


Photo by Jan Kršinar

Love,
Kat

6 comments:

  1. Tebi tako super stoji ova jednostavnost ;)

    http://balkanstylebym.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm in love with your style! :)
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your coat! Awesome outfit! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey :) I just stumbled across your blog and I absolutely love your plain, everyday-life real style :)
    Following!

    x Edina

    Printed or Plain

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!