23/01/2015

Camel trench.

A little colour up here, not only black! This coat is like a dream, honestly. It falls perfectly.:) And this watch... heaven! Don't forget to use my code "katarina15" for 15% off price on CLUSE watches! You probably noticed that I went for a little different photo concept now, I hope you like it. It should all be about the outfit, right? 
How busy are these days now, studying all the time! I literally have three exams in two days next week, not good. :) But I still find time for movie, yesterday I saw Still Alice and I actually started to think about my memory, I forget things all the time, haa!:)


Coat, jeans- Zara, sweater- H&M , watch- CLUSE (here)


Photos by Eva Boruta, edited by me

Love,
Kat

4 comments:

  1. Ovaj outfit nije moj stil ali mi se svidja. U nekom smislu je ozbiljan i opusten...

    http://girlfromnk.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  2. That coat is definitely like a dream, absolutely love this outfit!!:) X

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do love this trebch coat!


    http://modaodaradosti.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!