21/01/2015

Leather legs.

Again my favourite winter jacket, I can't get enough of it. I don't really wear my nude one anymore, just this one, tastes change all the time I guess. But if I change the subject how funny it is that I dreamt about rats yesterday, haaa. You might not know but a few years ago I had my own rat and I even made this cool cage for him. Oh, that were the good times. Anyway I read what it means if you dream about rats and it's all the bad stuff, woooot. But at the end there was an option that it might mean good stuff because rats are intelligent and they can survive a bunch of stuff. And since I actually love rats and I had profoundly bad weeks lately, lets just say that these dreams are a good boost for me.:) 


Jacket- Promod, pants- Topshop, booties- Bershka


Photos by R.R.

Love,
Kat

13 comments:

  1. Très joli look!
    Deltreylicious
    http://blackbeauty-mode-tendance.eklablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have crazy dreams lately, I wake up every morning like wtf happened again? haha. Anyways..LOVING that coat!

    Printed or Plain

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your english is funny. You use so much of "stuff" haha.
    It's a cool outfit and good quality photos.
    Don't know why but lately they weren't that good, sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bardzo fajny styl !!

    Pozdrawiam

    http://fashionseba.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Outfit izgleda super! Kozne pantalone su savrsene!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super!

    http://balkanstylebym.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love those leggings!
    Xx
    Rhea
    www.fuss.co.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great outfit, Kat. I really love the fitting of your pants - it's just perfect!
    As always, you wear great pieces. Even if I would get ill if I wouldn't wear a scarf.

    Have a nice Sunday,
    Casey

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing leather jackets, i really love that outfit like leather jacket plus leather pants.

    http://leathersketch.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good style jacket i really like it i will buy it for my friend usually i buy motorcycle leather jackets for my self which will also useful in daily routine.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello, Kat! The black leather pants do well in showing an appearance like they absorb light. The problem though is that extended wear could pop some seams sooner or later. Have some leather cleaning items ready to fix it up!

    Peter @ Colourlock

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!