08/01/2015

Teddy vol.2.

Hello my teddy coat again! Fluffy and warm. I really want one in beige colour but everything is sooo expensive. I have to save money now that I booked a trip to Valencia! Wuhuuu, so happy! I was just thinking last week what new country will I visit this year and then couple of days later we booked Valencia completely spontaneous. I hope I will be even more in love with Spain after this trip. Spain and spanish men...mmmmm.:) 


Jeans- Zara, shirt- Asos, heels- Bershka, coat- Glamorous (here)


Photos by Jan Kršinar

Love,
Kat

3 comments:

  1. Absolutely love your teddy coat, looks so warm and cozy! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the teddy jacket .. so cute
    http://melodyjacob1.blogspot.com/2015/01/mini-structured-pleats-with-choies.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!