12/02/2015

Formal black-ish.

I was at the gym yesterday and now I can barely move. I was practically dead right after yesterday, but today it is even worse, haaa! But it is a good feeling, gotta say. Although I don't know how will I come to the cinema today, ha! I will go see 50 shades, can't wait! I've been waiting forever for this movie, they have been making so much fuss about it for the last year, it better be as good as the book. I read that it is better to read the book in English than in your mother language, is this true? If it is, I have to go read it in English asap.:)

all black outfit, formal pants, black coat, blogger style outfit, minimalistic, black sweater, slovenska modna blogerka

Pants- H&M, heels- Bershka, watch- Cluse (here), coat, sweater- Front row shop (here)


all black outfit, formal pants, black coat, blogger style outfit, minimalistic, black sweater, slovenska modna blogerka
Photos by Eva Boruta, edited by me

Love,
Kat

9 comments:

  1. Chic outfit :) Hope you enjoy 50 shades of grey!

    — Michelle | MXP STYLE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Svidja mi se outfit ali je jako ozbiljan.
    Po mom misljenju, ljudima ce se najvise svidjeti knjiga na jezik koji im najbolje ide... mada da imam vremena procitala bi je i na engleski...

    http://girlfromnk.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
  3. Perfect! Zelo ti paše all black ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great dress and it looks really good on you! Does it have pockets, because that would be even more amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chic outfit :) Hope you enjoy 50 shades of grey!
    black formal dresses

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!