17/02/2015

Fur scarf.

I finally got my fur scarf and I am pretty much obsessed with it. I love it with my old black coat, it makes it like new. Here is just a quick outfit from yesterday, black + striped shirt is kinda my favourite outfit. And this fur scarf, ahhh. I will get some awesome fur coats soon, can't wait to wear them! Hopefully it will not be too warm.:) 
Anyway, have you watched 50 shades? Did you like it? I actually did! But probably because I read the book and I loved it. The movie was like a little something to refresh my memory. :)



 Pants, shirt- Zara, booties- Mass, bag- Promod, scarf- Asos


11 comments:

  1. nice!
    please can you tell me which model of Zara pants excatly this is..?
    thanks a lot! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. High waisted skinny jeans, but they are about a year old! :)

      Delete
  2. I love it ! :D
    Your fur is perfect !

    Xx
    Clara Ln

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great outfit!

    Love Alena
    http://www.elationofcreation.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. It look amazing :)
    XO

    http://thebandwagonchic.blogspot.ae/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fajny look, wszystko mi się w nim podoba:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!