19/02/2015

Moto chic.

Finaaaaly the exam period is over! And now only a month to my trip to Spain. Oujeeee! I can't even wrap my head around the fact that I am going to Spain finally. It is like a dream come true. I was just browsing through some online shops to find something still on sale for my trip. Some high waisted jeans and crop tops are on top of my list, like always. Can't help myself. 
Here is another shot of my Cluse watch, I just love the silver mesh. And talking about watches, I am just waiting for some other watches to come in my life, I have become quite the collector, ha! Watches are probably the only "jewellery" that I like. :)


Coat- Zara, pants- Topshop, sweater- Front row shop (here), bag- Oasap (here)


Photos by Eva Boruta


Love,
Kat

7 comments:

  1. I had to read that "Oujeee" three times to get it to make sense xD

    NelliesCloset

    ReplyDelete
  2. Świetnie wyglądasz, pasuje Ci ten styl :)
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie, Mój Blog//KLIK :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the outfit!
    xx
    N.Z.

    http://limitedweekend.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!