10/02/2015

Rips and hi tops.

Hello hi top slip ons! How cool are they? And they don't even look large! When I first put the low top slip ons on I thought they were size 50+, ha! But these hi tops look adorable even in real life. In love.<3
Yesterday was such a funny day, I have been waiting for one email for a few days and I finally got it. Or so I thought. Firstly it seemed that it is from the right person but then I realized it was not, haaa! Who knew that in the right moment comes an email with right content but from a wrong person. Destiny has its own ways obviously. xD


Coat- Topshop, shirt- Zara, jeans- H&M, slip ons- Asos


Photos by Eva Boruta, edited by me


Love,
Kat

3 comments:

  1. Très joli look !
    Deltreylicious
    http://blackbeauty-mode-tendance.eklablog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'aime beaucoup ta tenue! Je n'avais jamais vu de slip-on qui monte jusqu'aux chevilles, c'est original!

    x Aurora
    www.aurorana.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!