26/02/2015

Tartan+fur.

Right off the bat I would like to start by mentioning this amaaaazing store TOBI! They have such an amazing clothing, from soft bras to fur jackets. I wanted to share with you these quickly taken photos since I was just wearing my oversized tartan shirt by Tobi. There are more better photos of Tobi clothing to come, so stay tuned!
I was at the gym yesterday, finally! My muscles needed exactly two weeks of healing time. I never had such muscle pain in my entire life, no jokeee. Waking up in the middle of the night with the worst pain, this is smth I will probably never forget. And then of course they ripped a few times while healing but now I am all better. And ready to get that Victoria's angel body, haha! :) 



Fur scarf- Asos, jeans- Zara, jacket- Promod, watch- KOMONO (here)shirt- TOBI (here)




Love,
Kat

6 comments:

  1. great look! love your watch!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome photos and outfit
    Great work :D

    portfella.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you dressed this checked shirt :) It inspires me and it's a good new because I have the same :p

    x Aurora
    www.aurorana.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool outfit :)
    Love the jacket !
    xoxo
    www.artemis-leblog.blogspot.fr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!