02/03/2015

B-W.

I've told you about Galeano Honduras shirts and their charity projects before and I am wearing it again up here! They have the coolest prints, this "Coca-Cola"-like print caught my eye right away! It is getting warmer outside so obviously it's time for leather jackets and ohhh bombers too! 
I've noticed that I have quite some Spanish readers (thanks!!) and I just wanted to ask all of you if you know any good photographers from Valencia that might be interested into taking some outfit photos in the end of March? If you know any, let me know! :)) Thanks! 


Jacket- New Yorker, mom jeans, slip ons- Asos, bag- Zara, shirt- Galeano (here)


Photos by Eva Boruta, edited by me

Love,
Kat

3 comments:

  1. Nice look ! Beautiful jacket :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome pics! Nice jacket ;)

    heyimwiththeband.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!