20/03/2015

Camel cardigan.

One last outfit post before I leave for Spain! Can't waitttt. As usual, bad things are happening just seconds before, but I am used to that kind of stuff already, ha! And I have a ton of work to do for college but I guess I will have to do it on vacation also. Never relaxing, what can I say. Anyway, yesterday I met such a gorgeous guy, weird feeling haaa! Blue eyes are killing me from now on obviously.
I saw that video of Natalia Kills and Willy Moon commenting Joe Irvines performance on X-factor and it was one of the most disgusting things I have ever seen. What a primitive couple. No wonder the world is what it is if this kind of people are famous. The fact that they bullied that awesomely dressed Joe Irvine guy is beyond my understanding. Sick and disturbed, that sums it quite good. Team Joe all the fucking way.


Pants- Topshop, shirt- Asos, bag- Promod



Love,
Kat

14 comments:

  1. Great Look. Really like it :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cardigan genialny :) Świetna perspektywa zdjęć :)
    Pozdrawiam serdecznie, MÓJ BLOG/ KLIK :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. great pants and top!

    xoxo,
    www.NIECH-PANI-PATRZY.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stunning cardi - the colour is gorgeous!! x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I truly like this look. It is so simple and clean. Adding the camel cardigan truly completed the outfit.

    ReplyDelete

  6. The whole outfit looks amazing, great combo between photos and the style :D

    portfella.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. This look is just amazing
    I LOVE IT

    Kiss kiss.*Jo
    http://joandcompanystyle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, would just like to know where you bought the cardigan ;) Very stylish look btw !

    ReplyDelete
  9. Where did you buy the Cardigan ? Very stylish look btw ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!