09/03/2015

Miss Grey.

My obsession with high waisted jeans is on another level right now! Warmer days will probably be filled with high waist and crop tops, just sayin'. These jeans are from Asos, in looove. I wanted a pair of greys for a while.:)
Can you believe that is less then 2 weeks until my Spain adventure! Crazyyyy. If this trip won't be the trip of my life, I don't know what will be, ha! :) Until then I have to work out like crazy, I now realized how working out makes you feel better and you just can't stop. :)


Jeans- Asos, jacket- New Yorker, sweater- H&M




Photos by Eva Boruta, edited by me

Love,
Kat

13 comments:

  1. Tele ti pa čisto kot ulite stojijo! :)

    Hude res!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool edgy look!

    www.bstylevoyage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Świetny prosty look! Spodnie świetnie na Tobie leżą :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this outfit - they grey looks amazing on you and so does your jacket!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fajny blog, masz ciekawe pomysły, może spodoba Ci się moja biżuteria, rzuć okiem na http://infinitydesignjewellery.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That jacket is killer!

    www.stylegonerogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. what a great outfit! I really love your jacket and your jeans

    lifeisashoe

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look. Your jacket is amazing

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!