04/03/2015

Oversize knit and ripped jeans.

Remembering me talking about TOBI store? Here you can see some more from their store, love the ripped jeans. The best thing about them is that they are high waisted, obsessed with high waist lately!
Yesterday we had a photoshooting and finally I can show you some better photos. :) When we take them I am especially excited about editing them later, love doing this.:) 


Slip ons- Topshop, bag- Promod, shirt, jeans- TOBI (here)


Photos by Eva Boruta, edited by me


Love,
Kat

12 comments:

  1. Love this look- your jeans are awesome! X

    ReplyDelete
  2. Świetnie wyglądasz! Genialne te spodnie z dziurami ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely relaxed outfit, I love the top, stripes are the best!
    Hannah x
    Hanniemc.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! Love everything about it!

    HMLovur

    ReplyDelete
  5. prosto, modnie i wygodnie i tak jest najlepiej :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. So pretty! I love this looks :)

    heyimwiththeband.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Que bonito outfit!! me encanta y te queda espectacular!!
    Te invito a que visites mi blog www.alpasofuerte.com
    Feliz fin de semana!! un besazo

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the all jeans ! fitted slim jeans looking gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!