16/03/2015

Pencil skirt.

An idea of how to make a simple sporty sweater more ladylike looking is right here, just tuck it behind in your skirt or pants. Sometimes I don't feel like wearing a fancy top with skirts because it seems too formal for me. So I just re-make a sporty or casual top so it fits better.:)
Yesterday was my last day on my Space Expo job and I feel kinda sad, I was working with awesome people. Too bad it was just for a short period of time. But exciting times are ahead, Spain! Oujeee! 


 Skirt, sweater- H&M




Love,
Kat

7 comments:

  1. Your hair looks amazing in the last picture! <3

    NelliesCloset

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great tip! Trying out a more casual top next time I reach for my favorite skirts
    Emma | With A City Dream

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing outfit, head to toe
    Cool photos, always like to visit your blog


    portfella.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you very much for your comment!